|We value the diverse thought and innovative ideas you can bring to the company. We recruit experienced professionals across a wide variety of disciplines, looking to bring high levels of expertise and experience to the company.
Where Can You Find Us?
Working for one of America's most desirable, reliable, innovative, and respected IT brands definitely has its benefits.
We Reviewed Your Resume and We Like What We See!
- You'll receive a call from one of our managers to set a time for a phone screen to discuss your qualifications in more detail.
- Prepare for the phone screen by visiting our company Web site. Become familiar with our company and the function you are being considered for.
- Also, research the city where the job is located. Although our headquarters are in Overland Park, Kansas, we have locations across the United States, Ireland and India. If you will have to relocate, make sure you like the city you'll be working in.
- If the phone screen goes well, we'll invite you to visit one of our locations for a second interview.
You Are Invited for an On-Site Interview!
- Get to know us even better by continuing your research. You'll be given the opportunity to ask a variety of questions.
- Formal business attire is appropriate for on-site interviews.
- There will be a series of assessments during your visit, depending on the area you are being considered for. Examples include behavioral-based interviews with functional leaders, function-specific case studies and leadership assessments.
- Be prepared to share examples that demonstrate critical skills and relevant experiences for the position you are interviewing for.
- Expect to hear back from us with a decision within two weeks of your interviews.